My Liebster Award!

liebster award blogger bblogger makeup beauty

I remember when I first started blogging, I heard about the Liebster Award. It made me aware of the beautiful side of the blogging community of helping each other out and sharing what we love. If you don't know what the Liebster Award is, it is an award designed for bloggers given by other bloggers. It resembles a "pay it forward" system that is designed to spread awareness of other bloggers. I was nominated by the lovely Emily from A Sprinkle of Emily who I give great thanks to - I didn't think I would ever get this award! Here are the three simple steps when you choose to receive your nomination:

  1. Thank who nominated you and answer the questions that were asked by your nominator.
  2. Tag 11 other bloggers.
  3. Compile your own list of 11 questions for the tagged bloggers to answer.
Now on to Emily's questions and my answers:

1. What are your top 3 Netflix programmes at the moment? 
I don't use Netflix specifically, but in terms of shows that I am watching, I am currently halfway through "24". It's an amazing thrilling show that really keeps you on the edge of your seat. I tend to watch one series at a time, but I am also awaiting the new seasons of The Walking Dead and Stranger Things. Oh, and Narcos! (Yes, that's 4 shows, oops!)

2. Would you rather go a year without wearing lipstick or eyeshadow? 
Eyeshadow. Lipstick is must-have for me and is the one product I would wear if I had to only wear one makeup product.

3. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and why? 
Paris, since its aesthetic is exactly like my own. It's literally perfection to me.

4. What's your Holy Grail foundation which you will continually purchase? 
The Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. It's not entirely matte, but is a beautiful satin finish. The coverage is also great which is medium to high. 

5. What is one makeup brand you want to try, but have never got round to trying? 
Hourglass. Their products are so luxe and ethereal!

6. How long, on average, do you spend writing a blog post? 
It depends, but on average about 2 hours including adding links. If you include taking and editing photos, it would take about 4 hours.  

7. What has been your favourite moment of 2017 so far? 
Probably my academic achievement at my university.

8. Have you ever met a celebrity? 
Nope! It's quite rare to see and meet celebrities in Canada!

9. Can you remember the first makeup item you ever bought? 
I think the first makeup product I actually purchased myself was the Rimmel Lipstick in the shade 107. It's still one of my all-time favourite lipsticks!

10. Three favourite high end brands? 
Tarte, Too Faced, and MAC.

11. Three favourite drugstore brands? 
Maybelline, Rimmel, and Revlon.

Once again, thank you Emily for the nomination and the fun questions!

My 11 questions are:                                                                                       
1. What is your favourite book?                                                                      
2. If you could master one skill, what would it be?                                        
3. What makeup product is at the top of your wish list?                                  
4. What is your most repurchased makeup item?                                              
5. What fictional character do you relate to the most?                                      
6. Favourite topic to learn about / educate yourself on?                                  
7. Are you picky about anything?                                                                  
8. The first thing on your bucket list?                                                              
9. Besides blogging, what do you love doing in your spare time?                  
10. Describe your own or your favourite aesthetic / style in general.                                              
11. In general, what makes you motivated and inspired?                                

I tag:
Be sure to link your post in the comments below - I would love to read your answers!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! Http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool getting to know a little about you through this post, Dena! I'm a die hard fan of the Maybelline Fit Me foundation as well, haha. I don't think I'll ever stop using it! Thank you for the nomination :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is one of the best foundations out there!
      No problem - I love your blog, so I'm so happy to nominate you! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination Dena! I think my first make up purchase was lipstick too :) x

    A Blushing Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Shelleen! I adore your blog :) Lipstick was everything to me at that time haha!

      Delete