Nip + Fab Kale Fix Skincare.

nip fab kale fix skincare moisturizer clay mask wipes makeup blogger canadian

I was recently kindly sent a few products by Nip + Fab from their "Kale Fix" range, featuring the moisturizer, clay mask, and makeup removing wipes. I was really excited trying them out as skincare is something that I've just started getting into - now that I've turned 21, I'm now officially in my 20s, meaning that skincare is pretty much relevant to me now. The entire Kale Fix range revolves around its vitamin and "superfood" ingredients, striving to offer skin protection and hydration. The collection includes a variety of products, but these are the three that I have which can be bought individually or as a bundle:

Kale Fix Moisturizer. As the name suggests, this product is a moisturizer that enhances the skin with its kale, watercress, and almond oil ingredients and combats the potential for dry skin. I've used this product many times already, and I can noticeably feel an enhancement in my skin's moisture. However, I did notice that I broke out a bit which is very unfortunate; when I stopped using it, my skin cleared so it's likely that this was the cause. In terms of consistency, it is not the typical runny or oily consistency, but is a bit more adhesive to the skin, which I highly prefer. I feel that because of the consistency and texture, it would also act as a really good primer for foundation. 








Kale Fix Clay Mask. I've never tried a clay mask before this one, but this was a great introduction for  me. It's meant to purify the skin with its minerals and witch hazel ingredients. The great thing about this mask is that it's transparent - no "painting" of the mask onto the skin is required and there is no actual colour. Also, it's not overly tightening on the skin - just a bit tacky. After 5-10 minutes of leaving it on and rinsing it away, I felt that my skin was a lot smoother and even moisturized. This is definitely a product I appreciate as it has similar effects of any mask, but is a lot more gentle. 








Kale Fix Make-Up Removing Pads. This may be my favourite product of the bunch as it really saves a lot of time and effort each night. The concept, to me, is extremely innovative: 60 cotton pads that are infused with kale and watercress extracts that contain makeup removing properties. Basically, these pads already have makeup remover in them - no need to add any makeup remover onto the actual pads! They're really effective and quickly wipe away my makeup with ease, leaving my skin clean and moisturized. One thing to note is that the smell of the pads is quite potent - it really does smell like kale (or like vegetarian sushi). The scent is also in the other two products, but not as apparent as in the pads. It is quite refreshing to me though as it represents the products' natural ingredients, which I appreciate. Overall, I still use these pads each night - and a little goes a long way!



All in all, I am very impressed with this collection and also intrigued by the interesting concept of using kale and "superfood" to enrich the products with natural ingredients. You can check out the entire line here as well as the bundle of these three products here

What do you think about this collection?



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

  1. I never used Nip + Fab before but have read some good reviews on their products!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time using their products and in impressed! It's such a great brand!

      Delete
  2. I recently saw this brand in my local drugstore. They're new to me but I'm starting to see more reviews. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so much about the brand so I'm glad to finally try it out! I feel that recently it really is growing and receiving more recognition which is great!

      Delete
  3. I love their glycolic pads! Definitely want to try more from the brand! These products all sound good, except for the fact that the moisturizer broke you out. I'm tempted to try the makeup removing pads!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy the brand as well! The pads have seriously changed the game for me - so quick and easy, yet so effective!

      Delete