The Illuminating Blush I've Been Looking For.

tanya burr makeup zoella peonies please blush highlighter estee lauder tease dupe

You know the feeling where you envision the "perfect product" and you dedicate so much time and effort into seeking something just like it? That's how I felt when I was in search of the perfect baby pink shimmery blush. I was very specific in my quest: it had to have the perfect shade and undertone, finish, and texture. I never knew that I would find it in the form of the new Tanya Burr Cosmetics Illuminating Powder in "Peonies Please"! 

tanya burr makeup zoella peonies please blush highlighter estee lauder tease dupe drugstore
tanya burr makeup zoella peonies please blush highlighter estee lauder tease dupe drugstore

Tanya Burr Cosmetics' new Highlighting Powder (three shades in total) fit exactly what I was looking for - and even better. Firstly, the shade is a beautiful baby pink - not too warm or too cool and also not too pale or too dark. The pigmentation is very intense, so much so that Tanya Burr herself suggests using the powder as a blush rather than a highlighter. While the product can be used as a blush due to its intense pink pigment, it is also a very glowy product that negates the use for an additional highlighter. I love two-in-one products like this, especially since I personally do not always enjoy the look of highlighter that is noticeably separate from the rest of my skin makeup. In terms of formula, this powder is perfection. If you want a dewy cheek look, but without the use of cream products, this is it! The highlight element is not chunky or unflattering at all and in fact lends a very dewy and "wet" look to the apples of the cheeks and cheekbones, offering you an overall very healthy and youthful complexion, especially for this autumn/winter time!

This product is definitely one of my favourite makeup items in my collection. It appears that I have unknowingly and unintentionally been acquiring quite a decent-sized collection of Tanya Burr products, which always impresses me more and more each time! Have you tried any Tanya Burr product? What "perfect product" do are you in search for right now?



shop this post.*
SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I have never tried Tanya Burr products before. I might have to add this to my wish list :)


    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really pretty blush! You peaked my interest when you described it to give a dewy/wet look!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's exactly what I look for in an illuminating product and I'm so glad that this achieved just that!

      Delete